Eliminate your monthly record storage expenses as you move into the Digital future with our Scan to Zero service.
What is Scan-to-Zero?
This is a new take on the traditional scanning process. Instead of having all your files scanned immediately with a large upfront cost, we spread it out over a time period that works for your budget. We take all of your files and store them at our secure facility at the start of the project to free up your office space. We then scan your files weekly according to a predetermined monthly budget set by you and upload them to our Cloud ECM product, Image Silo® or deliver the images to you for upload to your existing system. Throughout the project our support team will be ready to retrieve documents that have not yet been scanned as you request them.
As your paper volumes reach zero, so does your invoice!
Why not just Store my Paper Documents?
- When you store your files, you pay for them indefinitely.
- Stored hardcopy is vulnerable to storm, water, and fire damage.
- When you scan your files, you only pay until everything is scanned.
- Storing your files means they just keep accumulating….increased your costs.
- It is more time-consuming to find the right file when you need it. Storage facilities charge hefty fees to retrieve your files.
- Digitizing your documents helps you save time and money and it makes finding the right file instant and effortless.
What if I need a file before it gets scanned?
- You will still have complete access to all your files after you send them to us. Our support team is standing by to receive your retrieval requests. You tell us what file(s) you need and we will get it to you right away.
Are there any financing fees or interest?
- With Scan to Zero, we don’t scan everything upfront, we only scan however much your budget allows for, therefore there are no additional financing or interest fees!
- This service is not the same as financing
- Typically, with the financing you get the whole service upfront, then pay for it over a few months
What happens to my files once they’re all scanned?
There are two options:
- Typically, we destroy the paper documents 30 days after scanning and receipt of your signed-off approval. A destruction certificate is provided.
- If you prefer, we can return all of your paper files to you after scanning.
See Our Scanning Solution!
The simplest and safest way to address any lingering concerns or questions about scanning and ECM is to just try it. Send ECM Today! one box of any of your documents, and we’ll show you — start to finish — exactly what our process entails, at no cost to you. This will be tailored to your exact needs, and we will adjust and reconfigure until you have exactly what you want and answer any questions you may have. If we can’t make you 100% happy with the results, or you just decide that you’re not ready to go digital yet, then there is no cost or obligation on your part to continue. Let ECM Today! show you the quality and reliability of our work!
Just want a Quote for now?
Please fill out the form and we will be in touch.